°•°Wεlςöრe৳o HάķöØηãრä৳a৳ã BlØg°•°

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

✿-----liηks-----✿

I designed this card 3as'sree3 only for SEAs sake .. my initial idea was different bass this what I designed finally ..!



trahaa 3as'sree3

gggggggg

While wandering been a7'9aan el~blogs .. I found many exciting and useful things from different blogs.. I would like to share with u what I have found ..

n Here .. you can find many different aspects .. anashed mo7aa'6araat nice things ..
n Here .. nice jadwals to finish reading the holy Quran ..
n Here .. beautiful desktop background pictures designed by SEAs ..
n and here .. for those who are trying to leave songs ..

gggggggg

Yaaay .. lo agdaar aseer to KSA ((to Makah)) .. walla I would like to see how is Ramadan there..? .. emmm yaa raaab yestewww thing that required from me going there..!!

gggggggg

Heee 9aa7 .. today .. my sis sent me a msg to tell me about a very nice program
((كيف تتلذذ بالصلاة ..ام بي سي .. 5 ونص))
When I opened el~TV .. kaan 3a qanat el~mbc3 {a7medoo 7a66enha akeed} .. el~mohem .. I found el`rsoom that I told u about {in the previous post} .. rsoom el~ma3goon .. today was shu3aib -3lleh es'salaam- story ..
7lelhoom walla .. shakelhoom t3baneen 3leeh hal~rsoom ..
{ start at 6 .. emm I donno ecactly when they reshow it ..!!}
Then .. she5aah "my sis" .. 7a6at sama-dubai .. O sheft balqees serial .. 7loo .. bass 7seetah '3eer .. there is something ma3eyabnee..!!!


n emmm .. yessss .. before I forget .. visit this link .. for donations .. and more O more ..


6 comments:

Samt♥AlbadoOo said...

Hello friendotyaah =)

مآ شااااء الله أعجبت بالتصميم واللـــه وآآآآيد حلو يمكن أحلى عن اللي صممتيه قبل ( سوري ) بس صدق حبيته وفكرت اسيفه عنديه بس مـآ سيفت
مضمون البوست حلوووو
والاحـلى انج انتي كـآتبتنـه
بالتوفيق الطيب

( رديت انا اول وحده ^^ )

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

mar7baaaa friendooty^^
loOl .. 3yoonig el-7elwaa .. this is 3as'sree3 wallah .. m5abba9 ya3nee ^^ ... emmm which one "elle gabel" ..? O_o .. 3asebbat aqaren ^^

thaaanks 9adeqtee ^^
yessss u r the first one^^

God with ya .. ^^

SEAs said...

مآشاء الله الكارد حلو =)

جزاك الله خير على الروابط
=D
وجعلها في موازين حسناتك

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

thaanks sweetie .. 3yoonig el~7elwaa .. ^^ ..

Aameen yaa raab^^ ..

emmm by the way .. I like the design of believing blog.. y36eeg el~3afyaa^^

SEAs said...

الله يعافيكِ
من ذوقك حبيبتي

=)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,