°•°Wεlςöრe৳o HάķöØηãრä৳a৳ã BlØg°•°

Saturday, 1 August 2009

✿----summer caრp----✿



a7ess b~nshaaa6 >> kalt apple 7amraa .. before kent amoOt 3al~green apple .. bass now .. 3al~red one .. O most7eeeel a7eeb el~29faar .. loOl

Oo .. ba3deen .. shrabt 39eer fresh mnzelee " ya3nee mn el~beet " .. 39eer kiwi + karaz
yummy 7loO .. ^^ .. I like fruits ..


----------------------------------
el~Moheem
----------------------------------

emm mn fatraah .. friendoOty Al-6ab3 Al-7shim .. told us about someone called himself mr-mtwa3 .. I was interested to read about him & what did he wrote .. that time I was busy .. I forgot e~ssaalfaah
& .. mn yoomeen .. Al-6ab3 Al-7shim .. reminded me when she wrote in my chatbox about his blog ..


----------------------------------
immediately ›HάķöØηãრä৳a৳ã‹ .. search mn el~google .. start reading in mr-mtwa3 blog .. I like his posts .. I really like it ..
>> SoO what ya3nee..? many people have amazing blogs..


9aa7 .. bass I really like it .. & what I wanna say here in this post is that .. mr-mtwa3 suggested an amazing idea for spending our summer vacation in useful & exciting way .. " summer camp " .. bass at home .. ^^


----------------------------------
And here I would like to invite every1 read this post to join this camp ..
Take the apportinuty .. DON'T HESITATE ..
Emmm maybe it's late .. bass 3ady .. 7atta hakona >> ana^^ .. late .. O inshallah tomorrow I will start with them >> new week ..

----------------------------------
For more details .. you can visit >>mr-mtwa3 blog ..
all related posts you will find it under summer camp label

Thaaaanks mr-mtwa3 3al~nice idea .. ^^

5 comments:

daddies little cuttie said...

a nice idea fe group of girl and i 7f6'na 9ort el ra7man in 10 days it was amazin as a group

Samt♥AlbadoOo said...

يعطيج العـآفيه هكونتيـه
حبيت البوست وآآيد
كعآدتج اسلوبج مآ شاء الله حلو في طرح البووست =)

ووو

ان شاء الله بنبدأ معآهم من اليوووم وبنكون ربآعه =)

يزآه الله خير مستر مطوع على هالافكآر له الأجر باذن الله ^_^

مستر مطوع said...

علــــــــــــيــج

aSloooOOOOoooB

FanNaaaN

في الأدفرتايزنق

^_^"

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

daddies little cuttie
---------------------
walla NICE .. yes .. it interseting to work togather in group .. emmm a'3aaaar .. 7atta ana I will memories it inshalla ..
GoOd luck ..

emmm I think we need nice ideas to apply them in our college at rem'9an ..

Thanks pamya for passing .. and Good luck ..^^

Samt♥AlbadoOo
-------------
allaaah y3aaaaaaaafeeg O ysallem '3aaleeg ..
Thaaanks friendooty .. 3yoonig el~7elwa .. emmm inshalla ..
heeeee .. fe mezaan 7snaatah inshalla^^
God luck .. thaaanks for leaving such nice comment^^

مستر مطوع
---------
loOl .. ^^
ba9adeg 3mry 3gb ^^
Thaaanks for passing by ..
Oo .. Good luck ^^


-----------------------------------
*** I feel happy when I was reading ur comments .. thanks again for every1 read my posts^^

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,