°•°Wεlςöრe৳o HάķöØηãრä৳a৳ã BlØg°•°

Thursday, 27 August 2009

✿-----dräwiηg-----✿


masaaakoOm ward .. massaaakoOm allah bel~5eer ..


after sahar elleel in >> .. I waked up .. and I didnot find my drawing .. 7leelee .. this my first time to draw using photoShop .. emmm I just re-draw it mn sa3a .. bass I went to make sambosa .. and now I post it ..

** I used to use vectors .. brushes .. damg el-photos ..
bass this time .. I only used a brush to draw every thing **



here is my drawing .. .. hope u like it ..




** I know.. there is something m3way .. thing foog .. thing dawn .. O .. it was a tagrobah **

although I consider the time as a precious thing .. but; sometimes ... I feel that I'm a professional in wasting time .. wallla instead of doing shay yeswa .. I drew this draw .. emmm ...
actually I wasn't wasting my time .. I was trying something .. but I waste time when I ......... emm donno ..
>>>m55ee '6aareb..!!!

bass 7aleyaaan .. I can see this from two sides .. I mean .. what has been done could be considered as wasting time .. and also could be considered as learning something new {not wasting}

ma3loOm..??

I still write too much ..!!
I still suffering mn wasting too much time to post a colorful post..!!



9awman-maqboolan
O
ef6aaran-
shaheyaan




7 comments:

Samt♥AlbadoOo said...

Hey sis..!!

How u doing?

MASHA-ALLAH 3leech AMAZING
mo7awlaah using photoshop really
I used it and I feel it is somehow hard

and by looking at ur's masha-allah 3leech walla fnana men all my heart I say it..

do not say wasting time ,, 4 some reason mt3ayzah 2 write or ana8shg fehaa


T.C

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

I'm fine my frindy^^
and hope u fine too

emmm thaaaaanks 4 ur nice words .. 3yoonig el-amazing ..
it was tagrobaah^^

hahahaha okik .. later tell me .. when u feel not met3ayzah loOl

have fun my friendy^^

SEAs said...

wooooow

masha Allah

amazing wallah =)
I liked your drawing

keep it up

we want to see more of your drawings =D

daloo3a said...

ماشاء الله عليج الرسمه واايد حلوه

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

SEAs..
Thaaaanks sweetie .. walla 3yoonig el-amazing..^^

inshallah .. whenever I draw one ,, I will post it immediatly ^^


soo happy to c ur comment^^

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

daloo3a... hahahaha u can tell me that face to face..^^

thaaaanks my sis ,, 3yooonig el-7elwa..
7atta ur drawings are nice .. ^^

thaanks 3al comment Oo5tee^^

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,