°•°Wεlςöრe৳o HάķöØηãრä৳a৳ã BlØg°•°

Tuesday, 1 September 2009

✿----Back to CIT----✿


O .. finally I post the post..!! .. bass of course 3as'saree3

31-8-2009

Was my first day in the college .. ((college of information technology))
Walking towards my building .. in the early morning "taqreebaan" .. I was walking .. and my mind was walking through my memories in this university .. in this college .. smiling .. and I want to laugh loudly .. bass 5awfaan mn el-f'6ayee7 .. !!
walking .. walking .. until I was near the college .. I was trying to notice the changes that happened .. mashy '3eer .. ennah el-trees became bigger shway .. el-palm tree that was with 2 or 3 leaves became with many .. bass ba3adhen shway ..
something I don't like it .. el-colored papers that was put in everywhere >>> mar7ba es'saa3 ..!! .. elevent has finished .. why they don't take them off..!!??
I miss my college .. my friends .. my F4 adventures .. I met cuteKiwi ..woOw .. we were wearing same same fortuitously .. fdeetna .. kaaash5aah .. everybody asks about us ..
I saw new students .. 7leeelhom .. 7assaah feehoom .. we gonna make an special event for them just to melt el- restrictions ..
it was a nice day .. to meet ur friends after along time .. to know there 3loom O a5baar ..and I miss el-wthe7eyah + 6aboo3ah .. I miss who wasn't there form our friends ..

one of my drawings .. " without signiture " ..
gamee3 el-rights ma7foo'6aah O_o

1-9-2009

This day .. 7asset 9eedg enna we start draasaaa .. walla .. first class was with Dr.Yasser .. as usual >> we went to the class too late .. he was staring at me and asked me about my name ..I dunno why ..??
emmm actually I know ,, butttt .. I will tell u later in another post el-mawqef elly 9aar with him..!!
woOw .. mn el-days el2oola .. we have a CITA meeting .. ((college of information technology association)) .. group of girls that make many amazing things .. "there is also a group of boys" ..
Happy DanceI think this year will be veeeery exciting .. inshallah ..Happy Dance

{{something happened .. hakona el-champion}}

while the meeting ((in the basement)) .. I excused to go to my class .. and while going .. bel-fortunately I saw two members of cita-girls were 7a9laaanaaat fel-elevator .. and they were trying to get out .. but the elevator was 5arbaaan .. walla 7leelheen .. I just call pamya ((president of cita)) and trying to have solution .. then .. el7emdellah .. 6aboo3ah and one of cita-members went to call someone to help them .. two girls .. thanked me a lot .. O ana 9addagt 3mree a lot .. I hope that I was in the elevator .. walla mo'3aamaaraaaaaaat yaay 7loO ..

(( since starting …))
Glasses
Since starting study .. I didn't eat .. I only break my fasting and then I feel that I don't want anything else .. >> my mother hezbatnee .. ya weleee .. emm bass shasawee ..!!!
Since starting study .. my Ramadan schedual ((ramadanee)) e5tebaa9 3al-2aaa5er .. O allah y3een ..!!
Since starting study .. I feel that .. I miss my family .. my home .. my bedroom .. O kel-shay..!!

Emmm .. I would like to say something .. .. inshallah in another post ..


8 comments:

daloo3a said...

حلوه الرسمه

تذكرتج يوم كنتي صغيره خخخخخخخ

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

hahahahha .. 3yoooonig el-7elwaa
laaaaaaa .. this girl shakelhaa kareehaa..O ana ..
fdeetny 7abbooba^^

thanks siso .. for this nice comment^^

صمت البوح said...

nice pic ^^

ya willi 3 almary7anah

Samt♥AlbadoOo said...

Amazing draw walla =)

I liked & I like the tree more how u colored,, simple it is woooow =)

Keep it up sis

›HάķöØηã✿რä৳a৳ã‹ said...

9amt el-boo7 ..
hahaha .. 3yoonig el-nice
Thaaaanks sweetie 3al-comment el-nice ..


Happy to see ur comment here ..^^


Samt-albdoo ..
walla Thaaanks friendy .. yaa me too .. I like the tree with the sky ^^ ..
el-bent kareehaa >> in my opinion^^

Samt♥AlbadoOo said...

Hay,,
luv el-post after u modified it and add some writing...

I remember the meeting and what happened I can not imagine myself in there situation O_o ...
7leelheen walla thanx god that u saw them =)

waiting 4 el-maw8f will Dr.yasser >> although I know it but wanna 2 read hahahha..
and
waiting 4 what u want 2 write =)

HάķöØnã✿რätatã said...

hahaha..yee thank God O_o

emmmm
inshalla i'll write if there is a suitable time to write that

thaaanks friendy .. =)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,